St. Beatrice Pocket Saint
Out of stock
Notify me when this is back in stock!
A wooden St. Beatrice da Silva y de Menezes figure from our Pocket Saints collection.
Attributes: This figure shows St. Beatrice, the foundress of the Order of the Immaculate Conception of Our Lady (in 1489!), in the habit of the Conceptionists: a white habit with a white scapular and a blue mantle, under which a medal of Our Lady under her title of the Immaculate. She carries the Bull of Pope Innocent VIII who permitted her to start her Order. She also has a star on her head, for when she died, a star was seen on her head for some time. The Order is now known as the Conceptionist Poor Clares under direction of the Franciscans.
- Child safe size and shape
- Ideal first Communion or Confirmation gift
- Sturdy, high quality Birch Ply wood with a beautiful side grain-line
- Back side painted in a matching colour
- Size: approx 9,5x5cm 18mm thick
|Dimensions||5 × 1.8 × 10 cm|
Good Shepherd Toys
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.